Expo 2020 in Dubai
"Connecting Minds, Creating the Future" - under this theme, countries from all around the world will meet in Dubai in 2020. From 20 October 2020 until to 10 April 2021, the Expo opens its gates. Germany will also be also represented with its own pavilion. Preparations have already begun.
CAMPUS GERMANY – that will be the name of Germany’s pavilion at the 2020 World Expo, to be held in Dubai. Focusing on sustainability, the German Pavilion will be an entertaining, surprising, hands-on and digital showcase of German innovations and solutions in the field. The CAMPUS concept will transform the pavilion into a place of knowledge, research and interpersonal communication – in line with the EXPO 2020 Dubai theme, “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”.
The team behind the German Pavilion
Koelnmesse GmbH will be organising and running the German Pavilion at EXPO 2020 Dubai on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. The “German Pavilion EXPO 2020 Dubai Consortium”, comprising facts and fiction GmbH (Cologne) and NUSSLi Adunic AG (Hüttwilen, Switzerland), is in charge of concept design, planning and implementation. facts and fiction will be responsible for content, exhibition and media design, and the pavilion will be built by NUSSLI Adunic. The architecture and interior will be designed by LAVA – Laboratory for Visionary Architecture (Berlin).
CAMPUS GERMANY –
the German Pavilion at EXPO 2020 Dubai
- Koelnmesse is organising the German Pavilion at EXPO 2020 in Dubai (.pdf)
- Germany signs Expo 2020 participation contract (.pdf)
- facts and fiction and ADUNIC win German Pavilion bid (.pdf)
- CAMPUS GERMANY: The German Pavilion for EXPO 2020 Dubai. (.pdf)
- A german menu tailored to Dubai - Angerer & Obermayr Messegastronomie to run the german reataurand at EXPO 2020 DUBAI (.pdf)
- CAMPUS GERMANY celebrates start of construction work and presents example sustainaiblity exhibits (.pdf)
- CAMPUS GERMANY gets another lab (.pdf)