The following changes currently apply to the trade fair ground in Cologne:
- INTERNATIONAL HARDWARE FAIR COLOGNE (originally 01.03. to 04.03.2020) has been postponed to 21.02. to 24.02.2021.
- h+h cologne, International Trade Fair for Creative Handicraft + Hobby Supplies (originally 20.03. to 22.03 2020), has been postponed to 26.03. to 28.03.2021.
- insureNXT | CGN (originally 21. to 22.04.2020) is cancelled, next date will be 21. to 22.04.2021.
- ART COLOGNE (originally 23 to 26.04.2020) will be postponed to 19. to 22.11.2020 and will take place parallel to COLOGNE FINE ART & DESIGN.
- photokina (originally 27. bis 30.05.2020) is cancelled, next date will be 18. to 21.05.2022.
- Imaging Innovation Conference (originally 26.05.2020) is cancelled, a new date is in coordination.
- PerMediCon (originally 09. to 10.06.2020) is cancelled, next date will be in November 2020.
- THE TIRE COLOGNE (originally 09. to 12.06.2020) will be postponed to 18. to 20.05.2021.
- CCXP COLOGNE (originally 26. to 28.06.2020) is cancelled, next date will be 25. to 27.06.2021.
- gamescom (originally 26. to 29.08.2020) will take place from 27. to 30.08.2020 exclusively in digital form. devcom (originally 22. to 24.08.2020) will take place from 17. to 30.08.2020 also exclusively in digital form.
- spoga+gafa (originally 06. to 08.09.2020) pauses 2020. As a central order fair from 2021 onwards it will be moved to June to reflect the business cycles of the garden industry. The next date will be 30.05. to 01.06.2021.
- Kind + Jugend (originally 17. to 20.09.2020) pauses 2020. The next date will be 16. to 19.09.2021.
- DMEXCO will be held on the dates originally scheduled (23. to 24.09.2020) as a purely digital event: DMEXCO @home. The physical event in Cologne will not take place in 2020.
- INTERMOT (originally 6. to 11.10.2020) will not take place in 2020. A digital event is planned for the end of 2020.
- ORGATEC (originally scheduled for 27. to 31.10.2020) pauses 2020. The next date will be 25. to 29.10.2022.
- euvend & coffeena (originally scheduled for 29. to 31.10.2020) pauses 2020. The next date will be 27. to 29.10.2022.
The organizers of several guest trade fairs have also decided to postpone their events to a later date, or not to hold them at all:
- IAW (originally 10.03. to 12.03.2020) has been postponed to 02. to 04.03.2021.
- EMV (originally 17.03. to 19.03.2020) will not take place.
- FIBO, Leading International Trade Show for Fitness, Wellness & Health, (originally 02.04. to 05.04.2020) will now be held from 01.10. to 03.10.2020.
- ANGA COM (originally 12. to 14.05.2020) has been postponed to 08. to 10.06.2021.
- Deutsche VET (originally 15. to 16.05.2020) has been postponed to 11. to 12.11.2020.
- Chemspec Europe (originally 27. to 28.05.2020) has been postponed to 11. to 12.06.2021.
- Plastic Free World Conference & Expo (originally 16. to 17.06.2020) has been postponed to 09. bis 10.11.2020.
- iVT Expo (originally 24. to 25.06.2020) has been postponed to 14. to 15.10.2020.
- Zukunft Personal Europe (originally 15. to 17.09.2020) has been canceled. A virtual HR Week takes place from 12. to 16.10.2020.
Should you have further questions about guest events, please contact the organiser concerned.
A current overview of the trade fairs in Cologne can be found in our calendar of events .